- • rules
- • examinations
- • disposition and use of moneys
(1) The State Board of Massage Therapists shall impose fees for the following:
(a) Issuance or renewal of a massage therapist license.
(b) Issuance or renewal of a permit to operate a massage facility.
(c) Examinations and reexaminations.
(d) Inactive status.
(e) Delinquency in renewal of a license or of a permit to operate a massage facility.
(f) Temporary practice permit.
(g) Application for massage license examination.
(h) Relocation of a massage facility as described in ORS 687.059 (Massage facilities) (3).
(i) Transferring a permit to operate a massage facility from one person to another person as described in ORS 687.059 (Massage facilities) (4).
(j) Transferring the name of a massage facility to another massage facility as described in ORS 687.059 (Massage facilities) (5).
(2) If the effective period of an initial massage therapist license or permit to operate a massage facility is to be less than 12 months by reason of the expiration date established by rule of the board, the required license fee shall be prorated to represent one-half of the rate for a biennial period.
(3) The board shall examine or reexamine an applicant for a massage therapist license who pays a fee for each examination and who meets the requirements of ORS 687.051 (Qualifications of applicants).
(4) All moneys received by the board shall be paid into the account created by the board under ORS 182.470 (Accounts for and investment of moneys collected or received by semi-independent state agencies) and are continuously appropriated to the board for the administration and enforcement of ORS 676.850 (Authority of regulatory boards to require cultural competency continuing education), 687.011 (Definitions) to 687.250 (Enforcement), 687.895 (Procedure for civil penalties) and 687.991 (Criminal penalties). [1955 c.492 §6; 1957 c.166 §3; 1973 c.427 §32; 1977 c.217 §1; 1977 c.507 §9; 1979 c.89 §6; 1983 c.227 §1; 1989 c.841 §7; 1991 c.703 §30; 1993 c.18 §148; 1997 c.626 §9; 1999 c.326 §2; 1999 c.537 §12; 1999 c.1084 §14; 2005 c.148 §2; 2013 c.240 §15; 2013 c.409 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information