- • fees
- • rules
- • failure to renew license
(1) In addition to meeting the requirements of ORS 684.092 (Completion of continuing education and pain management program required), a person practicing chiropractic in this state shall, on or before the renewal date of each year after a license is issued to the person, pay to the State Board of Chiropractic Examiners an annual registration fee in an amount established by the board by rule and approved by the Oregon Department of Administrative Services.
(2) The maximum annual registration fee for an active senior may not exceed 75 percent of the annual registration fee.
(3) The board, at least 30 days prior to the renewal date, shall mail to the last-known professional address of each licensee a notice of the requirements of ORS 684.092 (Completion of continuing education and pain management program required) and that the annual registration fee will be due on or before the renewal date next following.
(4) The annual registration fee is payable only by personal, corporate or certified check, money order, credit card or other electronic method.
(5) If a person holding a license or certificate to practice under this chapter fails to pay the annual registration fee and to show compliance with or exemption from the requirement of ORS 684.092 (Completion of continuing education and pain management program required) before the renewal date, the license or certificate expires 30 days after the renewal date.
(6)(a) A license or certificate that is not renewed on time may not be renewed except:
(A) Upon written application and payment to the board of a fee established by the board by rule for the late renewal of the license or certificate; and
(B) Upon compliance with or exemption from the requirements of ORS 684.092 (Completion of continuing education and pain management program required).
(b) A licensee who pays the annual renewal fee and shows compliance or exemption within 12 months of the expiration date of the license may not be required to submit to an examination for the reissuance of a license. [Amended by 1957 c.40 §1; 1969 c.191 §8; 1971 c.14 §2; 1974 c.48 §1; 1975 c.492 §4; 1989 c.805 §3; 1991 c.300 §5; 1991 c.892 §6; 1995 c.493 §5; 1997 c.264 §8; 2001 c.598 §2; 2001 c.745 §1; 2007 c.618 §4; 2013 c.514 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.