Authority of board to require fingerprints
For the purpose of requesting a state or nationwide criminal records check under ORS 181A.195 (Criminal records check), the Oregon Board of Dentistry may require the fingerprints of a person who:
(1) Is employed or applying for employment by the board in a position in which the person has or will have access to information that is made confidential under state or federal laws, rules or regulations;
(2) Provides services or seeks to provide services to the board as a contractor, vendor or volunteer in a position in which the person has or will have access to information that is made confidential under state or federal laws, rules or regulations;
(3) Is applying for a license or permit that is issued by the board;
(4) Is applying for renewal of a license or permit that is issued by the board; or
(5) Is under investigation by the board. [2005 c.730 §54]
Note: 679.253 (Authority of board to require fingerprints) was enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but was not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 679 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.