Agency director appointment
- • powers
(1) The Mental Health Regulatory Agency is under the supervision and control of the Director of the Mental Health Regulatory Agency, who is responsible for the performance of the duties, functions and powers and for the organization of the agency.
(2) The regulated boards shall jointly appoint the director, who shall serve at the direction of the boards. If the boards cannot agree on a director, the Governor shall appoint a director from individuals suggested by each board, and the Governors decision is final.
(3) The director is authorized to carry out the provisions of:
(4) The director may appoint officers and hire employees as necessary to assist the director in fulfilling the duties, functions and powers conferred on the director by this section.
(5) The director may prescribe the duties and fix the compensation of officers appointed by the director and employees hired by the director.
(6) The director has all the powers necessary for the director to fulfill the directors duties as prescribed by the regulated boards under subsection (3) of this section. [2017 c.104 §7]
Note: See note under 675.160 (Mental Health Regulatory Agency).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information