Certificate of registration
- • renewal
- • fee
- • replacement
(1) The State Board of Geologist Examiners shall issue a certificate of registration to any applicant who:
(a) Submits an application to the administrator;
(b) Pays the registration fee established under ORS 672.705 (Fees); and
(2) The issuance of a certificate of registration by the board shall be prima facie evidence that the person named on the certificate of registration is entitled to all the rights and privileges of a registered geologist, or certified specialty geologist, while the certificate remains unrevoked or unexpired.
(3) Each year a person shall renew a certificate of registration at a time designated by the board.
(4) A person renewing a certificate of registration shall:
(a) Submit an application to the administrator before the expiration date of the certificate;
(b) Pay the renewal fee established under ORS 672.705 (Fees); and
(c) Demonstrate compliance with the continuing education requirements established under ORS 672.588 (Continuing education programs).
(5) A certificate of registration that has expired for failure to renew may only be restored after application and payment of the prescribed restoration fee.
(6) Reduced annual renewal fees for registrants reaching the age of 70 may be established by action of the board.
(7) A new certificate of registration to replace any certificate lost, destroyed, or mutilated, may be issued subject to the rules of the board and payment of the fee. [1977 c.612 §11; 1997 c.643 §23; 2019 c.125 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information