Renewal of certificate
- • increased fees for delinquent renewal
(1) Renewal of a certificate may be effected at any time prior to the renewal date by paying the required renewal fee to the State Board of Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying.
(2) Subject to subsection (4) of this section, the failure of a registrant to renew the certificate before the renewal date does not deprive the registrant of the right of renewal thereafter.
(3) The amount to be paid for the renewal of a certificate after the renewal date shall be the renewal fee plus a late-payment charge determined by the board.
(4) A certificate may not be renewed if the certificate has been retired for more than five years or delinquent for more than five years. [Amended by 1967 c.401 §5; 1971 c.751 §16; 1973 c.832 §36; 1975 c.429 §12; 1995 c.33 §5; 1997 c.643 §20; 2009 c.259 §13; 2013 c.86 §10]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.