Establishment of fees by rule
The State Board of Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying shall establish fees by rule, including but not limited to fees for the following:
(1) Enrollment as an engineering intern.
(2) Enrollment as a land surveying intern.
(3) Examinations administered or approved by the board.
(4) Registration or renewal of a certificate of registration to practice as a professional engineer.
(5) Registration or renewal of a certificate of registration to practice as a professional land surveyor.
(6) Registration or renewal of a certificate of registration to practice as a photogrammetrist.
(7) Issuance of a temporary permit under ORS 672.109 (Temporary permit to practice engineering) or 672.143 (Temporary permit to practice photogrammetric mapping).
(8) Issuance of a certificate document.
(9) Issuance of a certificate of registration under ORS 672.153 (Registration in new branch of profession), without examination, based on experience in a branch of engineering, land surveying or photogrammetric mapping newly established by the board. [1971 c.751 §34; 1975 c.429 §10; 1979 c.495 §2; 1979 c.681 §2a; 1981 c.556 §2; 1983 c.614 §3; 1991 c.221 §4; 1991 c.703 §18; 1997 c.643 §19; 2005 c.445 §9; 2009 c.259 §12; 2015 c.576 §13]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.