Minimum qualifications for registration as professional engineer
As minimum evidence of qualification for registration as a professional engineer, an applicant must:
(1) Except as provided in ORS 672.146 (Alternatives to degree requirements), provide evidence of graduation in a college or university engineering program of four years or more approved by the State Board of Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying;
(2) Except as provided in ORS 672.103 (Examination waiver), pass, or provide evidence of having previously passed, a fundamentals of engineering examination approved by the board;
(3) Pass, or provide evidence of having previously passed, a practical engineer’s examination approved by the board;
(4) Have a work record of four years or more of active practice in engineering work satisfactory to the board; and
(5) Meet any additional requirements for registration as a professional engineer adopted by the board under ORS 672.255 (Rulemaking authority). [2015 c.576 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.