- • rules
The State Landscape Architect Board may establish by rule the amounts for fees to be charged and collected under ORS 671.310 (Definitions for ORS 671.310 to 671.459) to 671.459 (State Landscape Architect Board). The fees shall include, but are not limited to:
(1) An examination fee.
(2) A fee for original registration of out-of-state landscape architect under ORS 671.345 (Registration based on recognition by other jurisdictions).
(3) A fee for issuance of original registration under ORS 671.335 (Examination).
(4) A fee for issuance of a duplicate certificate of registration.
(5) A fee for renewal of registration under ORS 671.376 (Renewal).
(6) A late renewal fee under ORS 671.376 (Renewal). [1981 c.536 §6a; 1993 c.712 §1; 1995 c.189 §6; 1997 c.643 §15; 2003 c.14 §416]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.