(1) For the Secretary of State to file a document under this chapter, the document must satisfy the requirements set forth in this section and any other requirements in this chapter that supplement or modify the requirements set forth in this section.
(2) This chapter must require or permit filing the document with the office of the Secretary of State.
(3) The document must contain the information required by this chapter and may contain other information.
(4) The document must be legible.
(5) The document must be in the English language.
(6) A document or report required by this chapter to be filed with the office of the Secretary of State must be executed by one or more partners or by an agent of a partner, if the partner authorizes the agent to execute the document. If the limited liability partnership is in the hands of a receiver, trustee or other court-appointed fiduciary, a document or report must be signed by the receiver, trustee or fiduciary.
(7) The person that executes the document shall state beneath or opposite the signature the person’s name and the capacity in which the person signs. The document may, but is not required to, contain acknowledgment, verification or proof.
(8) If the Secretary of State has prescribed a mandatory form for the document, the document must be in or on the prescribed form.
(9) The document must be delivered to the office of the Secretary of State accompanied by the required fees.
(10) Delivery of a document to the office of the Secretary of State is accomplished only when the office of the Secretary of State actually receives the document. [Formerly 67.520]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.