(1) Violation of ORS 659.815 (Deceptive representations or advertisements by persons employing labor prohibited) is a Class A misdemeanor.
(2) Violation of ORS 659.805 (Blacklisting and blackmailing prohibited) by any officer or agent of a corporation or any other person is a Class C misdemeanor.
(3) Violation of ORS 659.800 (Use of force or misrepresentation to prevent employment prohibited) is a Class B misdemeanor.
(4) Violation of ORS 659.810 (Employer prohibited from filing false statement with employment agency to secure labor) or 659.845 (Fraudulently accepting advancement and refusing to work prohibited) is a Class C misdemeanor.
(5) Any person who violates ORS 659.825 (Employer failing to make agreed payments to employee benefit fund), commits a Class A misdemeanor and, upon conviction, shall be required to make immediate restitution of delinquent payments to the fund or funds mentioned in ORS 659.825 (Employer failing to make agreed payments to employee benefit fund).
(6) Violation of ORS 659.840 (Requiring breathalyzer or lie detector test prohibited) is a Class A misdemeanor. [Subsection (6) enacted as last sentence of 1957 c.548 §1; subsection (7) enacted as 1963 c.249 §2; 1973 c.140 §2; 2001 c.621 §64; 2011 c.597 §273]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information