(1) Violation of ORS 658.005 (Definitions for ORS 658.005 to 658.245) to 658.245 (Actions upon agency bonds or letters of credit) or 658.250 (Employment listing service) is a Class C misdemeanor.
(2) Violation of ORS 658.452 (Prohibitions relating to discharge of or discrimination against employee) is a Class A misdemeanor.
(3) Any person who intentionally defaces, alters or changes a license or permit to act as a labor contractor, or who uses the license or permit of another or knowingly permits that person’s license or permit to be used by another, or who acts as a labor contractor without a valid license or permit under ORS 658.405 (Definitions for ORS 658.405 to 658.503) to 658.503 (Service of process when labor contractor unavailable), commits a Class A misdemeanor.
(4) Any person who willfully swears or affirms falsely under ORS 658.415 (Application for license) (1), (2) or (3) in regard to any matter concerning which an oath or affirmation is required, or who solicits or induces another person to do so, whether or not the matter sworn to or affirmed is material, commits a Class A misdemeanor.
(5) Violation of ORS 658.440 (Requirements for labor contractors) (1)(f), (g) or (h), (2)(c) or (3)(a), (b), (c), (e), (f) or (g) is a Class C misdemeanor.
(6) Any person who violates the provisions of ORS 658.410 (Labor contractor license requirement) (1) or 658.417 (Additional requirements for forestation activities) (1) commits a Class C felony if:
(a) The person has previously been convicted of violating the provisions of ORS 658.410 (Labor contractor license requirement) (1) or 658.417 (Additional requirements for forestation activities) (1);
(b) The person’s license to act as a labor contractor has been suspended, revoked or denied; or
(c) The person is acting in violation of an outstanding order of any court of competent jurisdiction arising out of the enforcement of ORS 658.405 (Definitions for ORS 658.405 to 658.503) to 658.503 (Service of process when labor contractor unavailable). [1953 c.694 §26; subsections (2) and (3) enacted as 1959 c.395 §14; 1961 c.390 §6; 1971 c.743 §406; 1975 c.397 §6; 1979 c.883 §4; 1983 c.654 §10; 1989 c.164 §6; 2003 c.406 §4; 2011 c.597 §272; 2013 c.584 §26]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.