Occupational Safety and Health Grant program
- • rules
(1) The Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services, in consultation with the Safe Employment Education and Training Advisory Committee, shall establish an Occupational Safety and Health Grant program to fund the education and training of employees in safe employment practices and conduct and to promote the development of employer-sponsored health and safety programs.
(2) The director shall adopt rules establishing:
(a) Grant application procedures and criteria for grant approval; and
(b) Procedures for revocation of grants to recipients failing to comply with grant criteria established by the director pursuant to this section.
(3) The director, after reviewing the recommendation of the Safe Employment Education and Training Advisory Committee, shall approve or deny an application for an Occupational Safety and Health Grant. If the director approves a grant under this section, the director shall set the amount of the grant awarded to the grant recipient.
(4) The director shall monitor grant recipients for compliance with grant criteria and procedures established by the director.
(5) The grants awarded under this section shall be funded only from the civil penalties paid into the Consumer and Business Services Fund under ORS 654.086 (Civil penalty for violations). [1989 c.857 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information