(1) A corporation shall keep as permanent records minutes of all meetings of its members and board of directors, a record of all corporate action taken by the members or directors without a meeting, and a record of all actions taken by committees of the board of directors in place of the board of directors on behalf of the corporation.
(2) A corporation shall maintain appropriate accounting records.
(3) A corporation or its agent shall maintain a record of its members in a form that permits preparation of a list of the name and address of all members, in alphabetical order by class showing the number of votes each member is entitled to vote.
(4) A corporation shall maintain its records in written form or in another form capable of conversion into written form within a reasonable time.
(5) A corporation shall keep a copy of the following records for inspection:
(a) Articles or restated articles of incorporation and all amendments to them currently in effect;
(b) Bylaws or restated bylaws and all amendments to them currently in effect;
(c) Resolutions adopted by its board of directors relating to the characteristics, qualifications, rights, limitations and obligations of members of any class or category of members;
(d) The minutes of all meetings of members and records of all actions approved by the members for the past three years;
(e) Written communications required by this chapter and those regarding general membership matters made to members within the past three years;
(f) A list of the names and business or home addresses of its current directors and officers;
(g) The last three annual financial statements, if any. The statements may be consolidated or combined statements of the corporation and one or more of its subsidiaries or affiliates, as appropriate, including a balance sheet and statement of operations, if any, for that year. If financial statements are prepared for the corporation on the basis of generally accepted accounting principles, the annual financial statements must also be prepared on that basis;
(h) The last three accountant’s reports if annual financial statements are reported upon by a public accountant; and
(i) The most recent annual report delivered to the Secretary of State under ORS 65.787 (Annual report). [1989 c.1010 §164]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.