Grounds for administrative revocation
The Secretary of State may commence a proceeding under ORS 65.741 (Procedure for and effect of administrative revocation) to revoke the authority of a foreign corporation to transact business in this state if:
(1) The foreign corporation does not deliver its annual report to the Secretary of State within the time prescribed by this chapter;
(2) The foreign corporation does not pay within the time prescribed by this chapter any fees imposed by this chapter;
(3) The foreign corporation has failed to appoint or maintain a registered agent or registered office in this state as prescribed by this chapter;
(4) The foreign corporation does not inform the Secretary of State under ORS 65.724 (Change of registered office or registered agent of foreign corporation) or 65.727 (Resignation of registered agent of foreign corporation) that its registered agent or registered office has changed, that its registered agent has resigned, or that its registered office has been discontinued; or
(5) The Secretary of State receives a duly authenticated certificate from the official having custody of corporate records in the state or country under whose law the foreign corporation is incorporated stating that the foreign corporation has been dissolved or disappeared as the result of a merger. [1989 c.1010 §158; 2005 c.22 §50]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.