Except where otherwise determined by a court of competent jurisdiction, a corporation which is a private foundation as defined in section 509 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 shall:
(1) Distribute such amounts for each taxable year at such time and in such manner as not to subject the corporation to tax under section 4942 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986;
(2) Not engage in any act of self-dealing as defined in section 4941(d) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986;
(3) Not retain any excess business holdings as defined in section 4943(c) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986;
(4) Not make any investments in such a manner as to subject the corporation to taxes on investments which jeopardize charitable purposes as provided in section 4944 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986; and
(5) Not make any taxable expenditures as defined in section 4945(d) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986. [1989 c.1010 §16]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.