Definitions for ORS 646A.030 to 646A.042
As used in ORS 646A.030 (Definitions for ORS 646A.030 to 646A.042) to 646A.042 (Remedies and obligations supplementary to existing remedies), unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) "Business day" means any day except a Sunday or a legal holiday.
(2) "Buyer" means a person who purchases health spa services.
(3) "Conspicuous" has the meaning given that term in ORS 71.2010 (General definitions) (2)(j).
(4) "Health spa" means any person engaged, as a primary purpose, in the sale of instruction, training, assistance or use of facilities that are purported to assist patrons in physical exercise, weight control or figure development. The term also includes any person engaged primarily in the sale of the right or privilege to use tanning booths, exercise equipment or facilities, such as a sauna, whirlpool bath, weight-lifting room, massage, steam room, or other exercising machine or device. "Health spa" does not include any facility owned and operated by the State of Oregon or any of its political subdivisions.
(5) "Health spa services" means services, privileges or rights offered for sale by a health spa.
(6) "Person" has the meaning given that term in ORS 646.605 (Definitions for ORS 336.184 and 646.605 to 646.652) (4). [Formerly 646.661; 2009 c.181 §106]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.