Agencies and universities required to implement integrated pest management
Each of the following state agencies or public universities shall implement integrated pest management practices when carrying out duties of the agency or public university related to pest control:
(1) State Department of Agriculture.
(2) State Department of Fish and Wildlife.
(3) Department of Transportation.
(4) State Parks and Recreation Department.
(5) State Forestry Department.
(6) Department of Corrections.
(7) Oregon Department of Administrative Services.
(8) Department of State Lands.
(9) Department of Environmental Quality.
(10) Oregon Health Authority.
(11) Each public university listed in ORS 352.002 (Public universities), for the public university’s own building and grounds maintenance. [1991 c.943 §3; 2003 c.14 §391; 2011 c.637 §277; 2013 c.289 §5]
Note: See note under 634.650 (Definitions for ORS 634.650 to 634.665).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information