- • fee
- • qualifications
- • examination
- • applicability of law
(1) The annual license fee for a pesticide consultant shall be established by the State Department of Agriculture not to exceed $40.
(2) An applicant for a pesticide consultant’s license shall be required to demonstrate satisfactorily by written examination or any reexamination given by the department, an adequate knowledge of:
(a) The characteristics of pesticides and the effect of their application to particular crops.
(b) The practices of application of pesticides.
(c) The conditions and times of application of pesticides and the precautions to be taken in connection therewith.
(d) The applicable laws and rules relating to pesticides and their application in this state.
(e) Other requirements or procedures which will be of benefit to and protect the pesticide applicators, the persons who use the services of the pesticide applicator and the property of others.
(3) Based upon the license application and the request of the applicant, the department may examine the applicant only in any one or more of the classes of pesticides established by the department under ORS 634.306 (General duties and powers of department) (2).
(4) Examinations or reexaminations for pesticide consultant’s licenses shall be subject to ORS 634.122 (Applicator license) (5) to (7).
(5) This section shall not apply to licensed pesticide applicators or operators. [1973 c.341 §18; 1975 c.304 §13; 1993 c.599 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.