Civil penalty for seed law violation
(1) Any person who violates any provision of ORS 633.511 (Definitions for ORS 633.511 to 633.750) to 633.750 (Disposition of fees and charges paid under ORS 633.511 to 633.750), a rule adopted pursuant thereto or the terms or conditions of any order issued by the State Department of Agriculture under ORS 633.511 (Definitions for ORS 633.511 to 633.750) to 633.750 (Disposition of fees and charges paid under ORS 633.511 to 633.750) shall be subject to a civil penalty not to exceed $10,000 per violation.
(2) Each violation may be a separate and distinct offense, and in the case of a continuing violation, each day’s continuance thereof may be deemed a separate and distinct offense.
(3) The department shall adopt a schedule or schedules establishing the amount of civil penalty that may be imposed for a particular violation.
(4) Civil penalties under this section shall be imposed as provided in ORS 183.745 (Civil penalty procedures).
(5) Any civil penalty received by the State Treasurer under this section shall be deposited in the General Fund to the credit of the Department of Agriculture Account and is continuously appropriated to the department for the administration and enforcement of the laws and rules under which the penalty was assessed. [Formerly 633.711; 2003 c.14 §389]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.