Labeling vegetable or flower seed weighing one pound or less
Each container of vegetable seed or flower seed that is sold, offered for sale, exposed for sale or transported within this state and that has a net weight of one pound or less shall be legibly labeled:
(1) With the commonly accepted name of the kind or the kind and variety of the seed.
(2) With the name and address of the person who labeled the seed or who sells, offers or exposes such seed for sale within this state.
(3) With the year for which the seed was packed for sale, or the percentage of germination and the date the test was completed.
(4) In the case of seed that has a percentage of germination less than the standard prescribed by the Director of Agriculture under authority of ORS 633.680 (Establishment of standards of germination), with:
(a) The percentage of germination.
(b) The percentage of hard seed, if more than one percent.
(c) The month and year the test to determine the data required by this section was completed.
(d) The words “substandard germination” in not less than eight-point boldfaced type.
(5) With the labeling data required by ORS 633.520 (Labeling agricultural seed or bulk flower seed) (12) and (13). [1955 c.379 §4; 1969 c.132 §3; 1995 c.371 §3; 2007 c.281 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.