Definitions for ORS 632.211 to 632.260
(1) “Culls” means onions which fail to meet the standard of any grade established by the State Department of Agriculture under ORS 632.211 (Establishment of grades and standards).
(2) “Department” means the State Department of Agriculture.
(3) “Sell” includes offer, consign or expose for sale.
(4) “Transport” includes load or deliver.
(5) “Unlabeled onions” means any onions not labeled as required by ORS 632.226 (Labeling). [1955 c.363 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.