Grounds for administrative dissolution
The Secretary of State may commence a proceeding under ORS 63.651 (Procedure) to administratively dissolve a limited liability company if:
(1) The limited liability company does not pay when due any fees imposed by this chapter;
(2) The limited liability company does not deliver its annual report to the Secretary of State when due;
(3) The limited liability company is without a registered agent or registered office in this state;
(4) The limited liability company does not notify the Secretary of State that its registered agent or registered office has been changed, that its registered agent has resigned or that its registered office has been discontinued; or
(5) The limited liability company’s period of duration stated in its articles of organization expires. [1993 c.173 §62]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.