Amendment by managers
Except as provided in the articles of organization, the manager or managers of a manager-managed limited liability company may adopt without member action one or more amendments to the articles of organization to:
(1) Delete the names and addresses of the initial managers, if named in the initial articles of organization;
(2) Delete the name and address of the initial registered agent or registered office, if a statement of change is filed with the office of the Secretary of State;
(3) Delete the mailing address of the limited liability company if a report reflecting the mailing address has been filed with the office of the Secretary of State;
(4) Change the limited liability company’s name by substituting “limited liability company” for the abbreviation “L.L.C.” or “LLC,” substituting the abbreviation “L.L.C.” for “limited liability company” or “LLC,” or substituting the abbreviation “LLC” for “limited liability company” or “L.L.C.”; or
(5) Make any other changes expressly permitted by this chapter to be made without member action. [1993 c.173 §73; 1995 c.93 §16; 1999 c.86 §14]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.