The Oregon Health Authority shall make all rules necessary for the enforcement of ORS 624.010 (Definitions for ORS 624.010 to 624.121) to 624.121 (State Food Service Advisory Committee), including such rules concerning the construction and operation of restaurants, bed and breakfast facilities, intermittent temporary restaurants, seasonal temporary restaurants and single-event temporary restaurants as are reasonably necessary to protect the public health of persons using these facilities. The rules shall provide for, but need not be restricted to, the following:
(1) A water supply adequate in quantity and safe for human consumption.
(2) Disposal of sewage, refuse and other wastes in a manner that will not create a nuisance or a health hazard.
(3) The cleanliness and accessibility of toilets and handwashing facilities.
(4) The cleanliness of the premises.
(5) The refrigeration of perishable foods.
(6) The storage of food for protection against dust, dirt and contamination.
(7) Equipment of proper construction and cleanliness of such equipment.
(8) The control of insects and rodents.
(9) The cleanliness and grooming of food workers.
(10) Exclusion of unauthorized persons from food preparation and storage areas.
(11) Review of proposed plans for the construction or remodeling of facilities subject to licensing under this chapter. [Formerly 624.100; 2009 c.595 §1002; 2011 c.664 §6]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.