- • fee payment
- • rules
- • denial, suspension and revocation of licenses
- • posting
- • nontransferability
License; rules; fee payment; denial, suspension and revocation of licenses; posting; nontransferability. (1) A person may not operate a restaurant or bed and breakfast facility without a license to do so from the Oregon Health Authority.
(2) Application for the license shall be in writing in the form prescribed by the authority and shall contain the name and address of the applicant and any other information that the authority may require. The fee for a license is as provided in ORS 624.490 (License fees). A license expires annually on December 31 or on such date as may be specified by authority rule.
(3) The Director of the Oregon Health Authority may suspend, deny or revoke any license for violation of any of the applicable provisions of ORS 624.010 (Definitions for ORS 624.010 to 624.121) to 624.121 (State Food Service Advisory Committee) or any rule adopted under ORS 624.010 (Definitions for ORS 624.010 to 624.121) to 624.121 (State Food Service Advisory Committee).
(4) Procedures for denial, revocation or suspension of a license are as provided in ORS chapter 183.
(5) The licensee shall post evidence of the license in public view at the customary entrance of the restaurant or bed and breakfast facility. A person other than the director may not deface or remove evidence of a license.
(6) A license is not transferable. The authority may not issue a refund representing any unused portion of a license. [Amended by 1953 c.177 §8; 1957 c.672 §2; 1971 c.661 §1; 1973 c.182 §1; 1975 c.526 §4a; 1975 c.607 §44; 1979 c.696 §11; 1983 c.352 §1; 1983 c.533 §6; 1987 c.226 §2; 1991 c.821 §1; 1995 c.578 §2; 2001 c.975 §4; 2003 c.309 §8; 2007 c.768 §32; 2009 c.595 §1000]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.