Standards of sanitation for operation of plants and facilities
The State Department of Agriculture shall prescribe minimum standards of sanitation for the operation of dairy products plants and physical facilities of a distributor or producer-distributor including, but not limited to, standards for the:
(1) Washing, cleaning, maintenance and condition of floors, walls and ceilings of all rooms directly connected with the handling, processing and storage of dairy products, fluid milk or milk, and the equipment used therein, including bulk tank trucks and other mobile equipment used in the transportation of milk or cream from farm to plant or between plants.
(2) Health and cleanliness of personnel.
(3) Cleanliness and sanitation of surrounding premises.
(4) Disposal of all waste and sewage material.
(5) Control of insects and rodents.
(6) Construction, cleaning and sanitizing of utensils, containers and equipment used in direct contact with dairy products, fluid milk or milk. [1953 c.686 §6; 1999 c.197 §28]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.