Designation of diseases
- • eradication and control programs
- • regulation of commercial use of diseased wax
- • rules
In order to prevent and control apiary diseases, the State Department of Agriculture:
(1) May designate diseases and conditions which threaten the honey bee population in this state.
(2) May establish by rule treatment programs designed to eradicate or control the disease or condition.
(3) May establish rules regulating commercial facilities which render diseased wax. [1989 c.738 §2; 1993 c.350 §4; 1993 c.742 §63]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.