- • effect of administrative dissolution
(1) If the Secretary of State determines that one or more grounds exist under ORS 60.647 (Grounds for administrative dissolution) for dissolving a corporation, the Secretary of State shall give the corporation written notice of the determination.
(2) If the corporation does not correct each ground for dissolution or demonstrate to the reasonable satisfaction of the Secretary of State, within 45 days after notice is given, that each of the grounds that the Secretary of State has determined to be a ground for the dissolution does not exist, the Secretary of State shall dissolve the corporation.
(3) A corporation administratively dissolved continues the corporation’s corporate existence but may not carry on any activities except activities that are necessary or appropriate to wind up and liquidate the corporation’s business and affairs under ORS 60.637 (Effect of dissolution), and notify claimants under ORS 60.641 (Known claims against dissolved corporation) and 60.644 (Unknown claims against dissolved corporation).
(4) The administrative dissolution of a corporation does not terminate the authority of the corporation’s registered agent. [1987 c.52 §147; 1987 c.579 §6; 1993 c.190 §2; 2013 c.159 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information