Restated articles of incorporation
(1) A corporation’s board of directors may restate its articles of incorporation at any time with or without shareholder action. If a corporation has not yet issued shares, its incorporators or the board of directors may adopt restated articles of incorporation, subject to the requirements of ORS 60.444 (Amendment before issuance of shares).
(2) The restatement may include one or more amendments to the articles. If the restatement includes an amendment requiring shareholder approval, it must be adopted as provided in ORS 60.437 (Amendment by board of directors and shareholders).
(3) If the board of directors submits a restatement for shareholder action, the corporation shall notify each shareholder, whether or not entitled to vote, of the proposed shareholders’ meeting in accordance with ORS 60.214 (Notice of meeting). The notice must also state that the purpose, or one of the purposes, of the meeting is to consider the proposed restatement and contain or be accompanied by a copy of the restatement that identifies any amendment or other change it would make in the articles.
(4) A corporation restating its articles of incorporation shall deliver to the office for filing articles of restatement setting forth the name of the corporation and the text of the restated articles of incorporation together with a certificate setting forth:
(a) Whether the restatement contains an amendment to the articles requiring shareholder approval and, if it does not, that the board of directors adopted the restatement; or
(b) If the restatement contains an amendment to the articles requiring shareholder approval, the information required by ORS 60.447 (Articles of amendment).
(5) Restated articles of incorporation shall contain all statements required to be included in original articles of incorporation except that no statement is required to be made with respect to:
(a) The names and addresses of the incorporators or the initial or present registered office or agent; or
(b) The mailing address of the corporation if an annual report has been filed with the office of the Secretary of State.
(6) Duly adopted restated articles of incorporation supersede the original articles of incorporation and all amendments to them.
(7) The Secretary of State may certify restated articles of incorporation, as the articles of incorporation currently in effect, without including the certificate information required by subsection (4) of this section. [1987 c.52 §109; 1989 c.1040 §25]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.