Registration by director
- • expiration
- • renewal
- • fee
- • rules
(1) The Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services shall register the securities unless the director finds that registration should be denied on one or more of the grounds specified in ORS 59.105 (Denial, suspension or revocation of registration). The securities may thereafter be sold in accordance with the registration and any conditions, limitations or restrictions imposed by the director.
(2) Every registration of securities and every notice filed under ORS 59.049 (Federal covered securities exempt from registration) shall expire one year after the date of the registration or effective date of the notice. The director may establish a different expiration date for purposes of coordination with any national registration or notice filing system. When a registration or notice filing is amended, the registration or notice filing expires one year after the date of the initial registration or effective date of the notice filing unless the amended registration or notice filing provides otherwise.
(3) The director by rule shall establish procedures for renewing registrations of securities and notice filings.
(4) Every renewal application and every renewal of a notice filing shall be accompanied by a fee computed in accordance with ORS 59.049 (Federal covered securities exempt from registration) or ORS 59.065 (Registration procedures) (2), as applicable. The fee is not refundable.
(5) If the director finds that no ground for suspension or revocation of the registration exists under ORS 59.105 (Denial, suspension or revocation of registration), the director shall renew the registration, subject to any conditions, limitations and restrictions imposed by the director. The renewed registration or notice filing shall expire one year after the date of expiration of the original registration, or effective date of the notice filing or last renewal thereof. The director may establish a different expiration date for purposes of coordination with any national registration or notice filing system. [1967 c.537 §9; 1985 c.349 §12; 1987 c.603 §5; 1997 c.772 §8]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information