Definitions for ORS 586.210 to 586.730
As used in ORS 586.210 (Definitions for ORS 586.210 to 586.730) to 586.730 (Violation of provisions or noncompliance with order prohibited), unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) “Department” means the State Department of Agriculture.
(2) “Grain” means wheat, corn, oats, barley, rye, flaxseed, soybeans, grain sorghum, dry beans and peas and any other grain for which standards are established by the state or the federal government.
(3) “Handling” includes receiving and loading out grain tendered for storage.
(4) “Public terminal warehouse” means any public warehouse located in a city of this state designated as an inspection point by the department.
(5) “Public warehouse” includes any elevator, mill, warehouse or other structure in which grain is received from one or more members of the public for storage or handling for compensation.
(6) “Warehouseman” includes any person, existing legal entity or municipality owning, operating or controlling any public warehouse. [Amended by 1955 c.731 §1; 1959 c.195 §1; 1961 c.445 §1; 1967 c.492 §1; 1969 c.190 §1; 2001 c.66 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information