Oregon State Bar as regulating board for attorneys
- • appeals from Oregon State Bar to Supreme Court
- • rules applicable to corporations rendering legal services
(1) For the purpose of this chapter the regulatory board for attorneys shall be the Board of Governors of the Oregon State Bar.
(2) Appeal under ORS 58.355 (Suspension, revocation or refusal of certificate of registration) from determinations of the Board of Governors of the Oregon State Bar shall be directly to the Supreme Court of the State of Oregon, and the procedure for appeal to the Supreme Court shall be the same as procedure for appeal to the Court of Appeals under ORS 58.355 (Suspension, revocation or refusal of certificate of registration) from decisions of regulatory boards other than the Board of Governors of the Oregon State Bar.
(3) The Supreme Court of the State of Oregon shall have the power to make rules and regulations regarding certification or registration of corporations organized to provide legal service, not inconsistent with this chapter. [1969 c.592 §27; 1973 c.612 §9; 1993 c.235 §23]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.