ORS 577.550¹
Bond required of person authorized to receive or disburse council moneys

Any person authorized by the Oregon Beef Council to receive or disburse moneys as provided in this chapter shall file with the council a fidelity bond executed by a surety company authorized to do business in this state. The bond must be in an amount equal to the maximum amount of moneys the council determines the person will have subject to control at any one time and upon such conditions as the council shall prescribe. The council shall pay the cost of the bond. [1959 c.685 §17; 2005 c.22 §410]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 577—Oregon Beef Council, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors577.­html (2019) (last ac­cessed May 16, 2020).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information