Council employees not subject to state personnel compensation plans
- • council not subject to office space regulation
- • fees for administrative services
- • rules
(1) Wages or salaries of employees of the Oregon Beef Council are not subject to personnel compensation plans for state employees established by the Oregon Department of Administrative Services under ORS 240.235 (Compensation plan for classified service) to 240.250 (Rules applicable to management service).
(2) The council is not required to utilize office space furnished or obtained by the Oregon Department of Administrative Services as provided in ORS chapter 276.
(3) The State Department of Agriculture may charge and collect from the council an assessment or fee to reimburse the department for supervisory or administrative functions the department is required by law to perform with regard to the council. The State Department of Agriculture shall establish the amount of the assessment or fee by rule. [2003 c.604 §57]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.