As used in this chapter, unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) “Beef” includes veal.
(2) “Council” means the Oregon Beef Council.
(3) “Department” means the State Department of Agriculture.
(4) “Director” means the Director of Agriculture.
(5) “Fiscal year” means the fiscal year commencing on July 1 and ending on June 30.
(6) “Producer” means any person who raises, breeds or grows cattle or calves for beef or dairy production. [1959 c.685 §2; 1977 c.198 §17]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information