(1) Appoint officers and enter into agreements with consultants, agents and advisers, and prescribe their duties;
(2) Appear on the board’s own behalf before boards, commissions, departments or other agencies of municipal or county governments, the state government or the federal government;
(3) Procure insurance against any losses in connection with properties of the board in such amounts and from such insurers as may be necessary or desirable;
(4) Accept donations, grants, bequests and devises, conditional or otherwise, of money, property, services or other things of value, including the interest or earnings thereon but excluding corporate stock, that may be received from a government agency or a public or private institution or person, to be held, used or applied for any or all of the purposes specified in ORS 576.750 (Definitions for ORS 576.750 to 576.775) to 576.775 (Disposition of moneys) in accordance with the terms and conditions of the donation, grant, bequest or devise;
(5) Organize, conduct, sponsor, cooperate with and assist the private sector and other state agencies in the conduct of conferences and tours relating to the wine grape growing and wine making industries;
(6) Provide and pay for advisory services and technical assistance that the board finds necessary or desirable; and
(7) Exercise any other powers necessary for the operation and functioning of the board under ORS 576.750 (Definitions for ORS 576.750 to 576.775) to 576.775 (Disposition of moneys). [2003 c.797 §5; 2005 c.22 §405]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.