Form of license
- • display required
(1) Include the date of issue.
(2) Expire on June 30, next following the date of issue, unless sooner revoked by the State Department of Agriculture.
(3) Be in the form of a certificate.
(4) Be numbered serially under the direction of the department.
(5) Be posted in a conspicuous place on the premises of the licensee and a copy at each location where the licensee is doing business, where they can be easily seen by the general public. A duplicate copy of the license shall be issued by the department for each sales location of the licensee. [1963 c.461 §10; 1971 c.756 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.