2017 ORS 570.412¹
Making contracts and receiving funds to carry out control order

The State Department of Agriculture is authorized to contract with and to receive funds from any person, including but not limited to, any governmental agency, county or municipal corporation, for the purpose of carrying on such work as is necessary in enforcing or carrying out the provisions of a control order. Any unexpended funds paid into the department as provided by this section may be returned to such person, governmental agency, county or municipal corporation. Funds received under this section shall be deposited with the State Treasurer and credited to the Department of Agriculture Account. Such funds are continuously appropriated for the purpose of carrying out the purpose of the contract and the control area order under which the money is paid. [1959 c.300 §2; 1967 c.637 §11]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 570—Plant Pest Control; Invasive Species, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors570.­html (2017) (last ac­cessed Mar. 30, 2018).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.