Stream control and management projects
- • application
- • designation and implementation
- • rules
(1) Any district that desires to implement a stream bank erosion control or stream corridor management project shall make application therefor to the State Department of Agriculture. The application shall be in such form and shall contain such information as the department may prescribe.
(2) By utilizing existing inventories and reports, the department shall designate projects to be implemented on critically eroding stream systems of this state.
(3) The department shall utilize the resources and cooperation of other state and federal agencies to the greatest extent practicable in implementing stream bank erosion control and stream corridor management projects.
(4) In accordance with any applicable provision of ORS chapter 183, the department, by rule, shall adopt procedures to carry out the provisions of subsections (1) to (3) of this section. [1981 c.202 §§2,3; 1983 c.740 §220]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.