(1) In addition to any fine under ORS 561.990 (Penalties) or other penalty, a person who violates an order, rule or regulation described under ORS 561.590 (Violation of quarantine prohibited) is subject to a civil penalty imposed by the State Department of Agriculture. The civil penalty shall not exceed $10,000.
(2) Every violation of an order, rule or regulation described under ORS 561.590 (Violation of quarantine prohibited) is a separate offense subject to a separate civil penalty.
(3) The department shall develop one or more schedules setting the amounts of civil penalties that may be imposed for particular types of violations.
(4) The imposition of a civil penalty under this section is subject to ORS 183.745 (Civil penalty procedures).
(5) The State Treasurer shall deposit all moneys from penalties recovered under this section into the Department of Agriculture Account. Moneys deposited under this subsection are continuously appropriated to the department for the administration and enforcement of quarantine laws. [1999 c.390 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.