- • contents
- • deposit
- • filing
The application of the landowner shall:
(1) Be in writing and certified by the applicant.
(2) State the legal description of the land the applicant wishes either included in or excluded from the corporation.
(3) Contain a brief statement of the reason for request of the inclusion or exclusion of the lands of the landowner, and if the request is to include lands, a statement that the lands will be benefited by being included in the corporation.
(4) Be accompanied by a deposit in an amount to be determined by the corporation to pay the expenses of holding a meeting of the members to consider the application, including the cost of publishing notice of the meeting. After payment of such expenses, the balance of such deposit, if any, shall be returned to the applicant by the corporation.
(5) Be filed with the officer or clerk in charge of the principal office of the corporation. [1963 c.103 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.