- • contents
- • filing with Secretary of State
- • amended report
(1) Every corporation organized under ORS 554.005 (Filing requirements) to 554.340 (Judicial determination of legality of proceedings) shall submit to the Office of Secretary of State for filing an annual report that sets forth:
(a) The name of the corporation and the state or country under whose law it is incorporated;
(b) The street address of its registered office and the name of its registered agent at the office in this state;
(c) The address, including street and number and mailing address, if different, of its principal office;
(d) The names and addresses of the president and secretary of the corporation;
(e) The category of the classification code established by rule of the Secretary of State most closely designating the primary business activity of the corporation; and
(f) Additional identifying information that the Secretary of State may require by rule.
(2) The information contained in the annual report shall be current as of 30 days before the anniversary of the corporation. The report shall be submitted not later than the anniversary date and a copy of the report shall be filed with the county treasurer referred to in ORS 554.160 (Assessments to provide funds to meet obligations).
(3) The Secretary of State shall mail the annual report form to any address shown for the corporation in the current records of the office. Failure of the corporation to receive the annual report form from the Secretary of State shall not relieve the corporation of its duty to deliver an annual report to the office as required by this section.
(4) If an annual report does not contain the information required by this section, the Secretary of State shall notify the reporting corporation in writing and return the report to it for correction. The corporation must correct the error within 45 days after the Secretary of State gives such notice.
(5) The corporation may deliver to the office for filing an amendment to the annual report if a change in the information set forth in the annual report occurs after the report is delivered to the office for filing and before the next anniversary. This subsection applies only to a change that is not required to be made by an amendment to the articles of incorporation. The amendment to the annual report must set forth:
(a) The name of the corporation as shown on the records of the office; and
(b) The information as changed. [1991 c.132 §19]
Note: 554.315 (Annual report) was added to and made a part of ORS chapter 554 by legislative action but was not added to any smaller series therein. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information