Powers of directors
The board of directors shall have full power and authority to:
(1) Build, construct and complete any works and improvements needed to carry out the plan of improvement of the lands described in the articles of incorporation.
(2) In the name of the corporation, make all necessary water filings and appropriations of water for every purpose of the articles of incorporation.
(3) Operate and maintain such works as are necessary, convenient or beneficial for said purposes.
(4) Hire employees as may be required, and purchase machinery, equipment and supplies.
(5) Generally contract with reference to any of said matters as the board may determine for the purposes and within the scope of the powers granted in ORS 554.005 (Filing requirements) to 554.340 (Judicial determination of legality of proceedings) for improving the land. [Amended by 1995 c.79 §307]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information