2015 ORS 549.390¹
Appeal from order authorizing work or assessing damages

Any person aggrieved by any order pursuant to the provisions of ORS 549.310 (Application of ORS 549.320 to 549.400) to 549.400 (Obstruction, befoulment or pollution of ditch prohibited) authorizing any construction work or by the assessment of any damages, may appeal to the circuit court within 20 days from the date when the county court approved such improvement. From the judgment of the circuit court an appeal to the Court of Appeals may be taken in the manner provided for appeals in civil proceedings. [Amended by 1979 c.562 §26]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 549—Drainage and Flood Control Generally, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors549.­html (2015) (last ac­cessed Jul. 16, 2016).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.