Notice of intent
(1) Not later than three years before the expiration of a water right for a state project, the Water Resources Department shall notify the project owner of the expiration of the water right and request that the owner advise the department whether the owner intends to seek reauthorization of the water right for the state project.
(2) If the owner does not intend to seek reauthorization, the owner shall, within 90 days after receiving notice under subsection (1) of this section, inform the department of the disposition of the state project.
(3) If the owner intends to seek reauthorization, the owner shall, within 90 days after receiving notice under subsection (1) of this section, submit to the department a notice of intent to file an application for reauthorization of the water right. The notice of intent shall:
(a) Include a statement of the applicants intent to continue operation of the state project; and
(b) Describe the state project, including but not limited to the location and capacity of the state project and the identification of affected Indian tribes and local government entities.
(4) The department shall cause public notice to be given upon receipt of a notice of intent. The public notice shall include the date of expiration of the water right and a description of the state project.
(5) Only the project owner may apply to reauthorize the water right for a state project. [1997 c.449 §6]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.