(1) "Commission" means the Water Resources Commission.
(2) "Department" means the Water Resources Department.
(3) "Director" means the Water Resources Director.
(4) "Federally licensed project" means an existing project licensed under ORS 543.260 (Licenses) that is also licensed by and has been or will be reviewed by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission under the Federal Power Act, as amended.
(5) "Project" has the meaning given in ORS 543.010 (Definitions for ORS 543.010 to 543.610).
(6) "State project" means an existing project for which the authority to operate is a time-limited water right for the use of water for hydroelectric purposes and that is not licensed by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. "State project" includes a project granted an exemption by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
(7) "Team" means a Hydroelectric Application Review Team established pursuant to ORS 543A.035 (Reauthorization application and public comment), 543A.075 (Notice of intent to apply for reauthorization of right to use water for hydroelectric purposes) or 543A.300 (Decommissioning).
(8) "Water right" includes the use of water for hydroelectric purposes pursuant to a license issued under ORS 543.260 (Licenses). [1997 c.449 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.