Commission organization and membership
(1) The Oregon Agricultural Heritage Commission shall select one of its voting members as chairperson and another voting member as vice chairperson, for terms and with duties and powers necessary for the performance of the functions of the offices as the commission determines.
(2) A majority of the voting members of the commission constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business.
(3) The commission shall meet at least once every 12 months at a time and place determined by the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board. The commission also may meet at other times and places specified by the call of the chairperson or of a majority of the voting members of the commission.
(4) Members of the commission are not entitled to compensation but, at the discretion of the board, may be reimbursed from funds available in the Oregon Agricultural Heritage Fund for actual and necessary travel and other expenses incurred by the members in the performance of official duties in the manner and amount provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions).
(5) The board shall provide staff support for the work of the commission. [2017 c.716 §8]
Note: See note under 541.977 (Definitions for ORS 541.977 to 541.989).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information