ORS 541.765¹
Authorization for loans for certain federal projects

In addition to those uses of moneys in the Water Development Fund otherwise provided in ORS 541.700 (Definitions for ORS 541.700 to 541.855) to 541.855 (Biennial report to Legislative Assembly and Governor), the Water Resources Commission may authorize loans of such moneys to those persons to whom approval has been granted by the federal government or any agency or instrumentality of the United States for the funding and construction of federal water development projects. Any such person shall apply for a loan to the commission, in such form as the commission prescribes, and shall furnish such proof of federal approval for funding and construction as the commission considers appropriate. [1977 c.246 §16; 1985 c.673 §121; 1991 c.944 §8; 1999 c.212 §5; 2009 c.907 §§9,38]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 541—Water Distributors; Water Releases; Conservation and Storage;, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors541.­html (2019) (last ac­cessed May 16, 2020).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information