2015 ORS § 537.349¹
Processing request for in-stream water right

Except as provided in ORS 537.343 (Proposed final order), the Water Resources Department shall process a request received under ORS 537.336 (State agencies authorized to request in-stream water rights) for a certificate for an in-stream water right in accordance with the provisions for obtaining a permit to appropriate water under ORS 537.140 (Application for permit) to 537.252 (Certificate issued for land not described in permit). [1995 c.416 §19]